Cityogini is a registered and trademarked brand owned by Brandology Apparel LLP.The Company is the owner of all right, title, and interest in and to each of the tradenames, trademarks, servicemarks, logos, copyrights, goodwill, books and records and all other general intangibles relating to or used in connection with the operation of the Property; are free and clear of all Liens and other adverse claims. The use of this website does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
Teacher / Merchandise Brand Subscriptions & Registrations
- For Cityogini teachers and studios, your studio account is billed in advance in accordance with our pricing structure. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, annual payments, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat all customers equally, no exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Teachers can start their virtual wellness studio by subscribing to one of the pricing plans by making the payment duly before the start of services.
- Subscriptions will begin once the relevant documents and certificates are validated by Cityogini.
- Every subscription plan comes with a validity of the plan as mentioned on the Pricing page of the website www.cityogini.com. Teachers are requested to renew the plan prior to or on the date of expiry of the validity to continue using the services
- Subscription of a Virtual Wellness Studio allows a teacher to do the following for the duration of the plan
- Schedule and Run live classes from the platform
- Upload and sell pre-recorded classes and courses
- Run an online ecommerce store within the studio for products or merchandise
- All these services will be governed by the policies of Cityogini and the prevailing laws.
- Basic Plan allows a teacher to have upto 10 students in any live online class scheduled by them.
- Premium Plan does not have any upper limit of students for the classes.
- Incase any information or certificates are found to be incorrect or invalid or fake, Cityogini reserves the right to terminate the access to the teacher’s studio without any prior notice.
- Apart from the subscription fee Teachers will be chanrged a commission on product sales.
- Brands can use the platform as a marketplace only. A commission fee will be changed on the sales of products that are hosted on the platform.
- Cityogini will receive the payment online from students for the classes, pre-recorded video classes and products and will transfer the revenues to the teacher’s account every month by a particular date.
- Bank transaction fee and GST chanrges as applicable will be charged on all such transactions before money is transferred to the teacher’s or Brand's account.
- Brands will be working on a commission to host their products on the platform.
- For any query or dispute regarding payments, teachers are required to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teachers and Brands understand that, Cityogini shall not be liable, under any event, for any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the Services provided by Teacher. The option of publishing or modifying or moderating or masking (where required by law or norm etc.) the feedback provided by Users shall be solely at the discretion of Cityogini.
- Student will have the option of submitting feedback or comments or enquiries on various pages of the website. The option of publishing or modifying or moderating or masking (where required by law or norm etc.) the feedback provided by Users shall be solely at the discretion of Cityogini.
- Students should not post comments or feedback that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever or harms minors in any way or violates any law for the time being in force;
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
- As a teacher or a brand, You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use www.cityogini.com strictly for teaching and selling your products online. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Cityogini that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the prevailing laws
- As a student or a user, You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use www.cityogini.com. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Cityogini that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the prevailing laws
- All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Cityogini or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content
- Cityogini reserves the right to regularly monitor and review the content uploaded by you and if any content is found to be in violation of our policies or the prevailing laws, it will lead to removal of such content and materials, termination of your registration and access as a teacher with no refunds for the remaining period will be entertained
- Teachers or students are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- · belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- · is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- · harm minors in any way;
- · infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- · violates any law for the time being in force;
- · deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- · impersonate another person;
- · contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Students need to subscribe to the website to book a class or purchase a product from the studios. There is no subscription fee for a student account.
- You acknowledge that the Platform is a web service that allows You to avail online classes /pre-recorded videos / buy products directly from various brands and studios
Limitation of Liability
- In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall Cityogini, or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the “Protected Entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto, the Services, User’s provision of information via the Website, lost business or lost students even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for:
· provision of or failure to provide all or any service by Teachers to students contacted or managed through the Website;
· any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website;
· any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or
· any other matter relating to the Website or the Service.
- Cityogini reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User’s ( teacher or a student) access to the Website and the Services with or without notice and to exercise any other remedy available under law, in cases where,
o Such User breaches any terms and conditions of the Agreement;
o A third party reports violation of any of its right as a result of your use of the Services;
o Cityogini is unable to verify or authenticate any information provide to Cityogini by a User;
o Cityogini has reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity on part of such User; or
o Cityogini believes in its sole discretion that User’s actions may cause legal liability for such User, other Users or for Cityogini or are contrary to the interests of the Website.
- Once terminated, the User may not continue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material kept on the Website by such User. The User shall ensure that he/she/it has continuous backup of any medical services the User has rendered in order to comply with the User’s record keeping process and practices.
- This Subscription and Comission Agreement and the rights and obligations of the Purchaser arising out of or in connection with this Subscription and Comission Agreement, the Operating Agreement and the Offering Circular shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the internal laws of the Mumbai High Court, Maharashtra.